Hit Counters

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Moistur-WHAT?


Ever since @DulceCandy87 on Youtube spoke about it i decided to try it out. Due to the winter i suffer from bad dry skin, and im light skin and i'll be "ashy" >_< thats bad! so i went to my local Walmart and purchased this JUG of Cetaphil and tried it out. EVER SINCE, i swear by it, best moisturizing lotion EVER!!! i tend to use it before i go to bed so my skin can absorb the lotion and for the morning my skin will be soft as a baby's butt! well idk bout that but it's super duper soft. i use it for my face before applying make-up and for my body. the BEST thing its UNSCENTED! so you can put it on and put on some body spray or perfume or just smell like soap and it wont clash nor take away. I've also purchased the bar of soap to use all over, and it hasnt been long enough for me to talk about the results but it'll be coming up soon. so go test it out, there's different sizes. they are found at any drugstore and major department store. oh before i end it, my sister's chihuahua appearently thinks it tastes good >__< LOL